Monday, April 16, 2018

Sakura Skinned!

Today looks like it's going to be the a gorgeous spring day, and I'm up early raring to go before I have to head out the door to my new job... I've gotta be good and shower first but You know me by now, I can't resist taking a few minutes to sit back with a cup of tea and share my thoughts here... 
Spring is in the air, and I'm in a particularly good mood, so once again, at times like this I end up making Rudh look a little scarred! It's not my fault it's just something that seems to happen sometimes LOL... At least this time she looks a little spring scarred too!?! 
Oh and yes, she's naked LOL... 
I blame these amazing body scars from The White Crow - or TWC for short - because it was partly their fault for the somewhat macabre spring look! I fell in love with these as soon as I saw them but had no idea how I'd show them off... That was until Ama released their amazing new Sakura collection for this year's round of Bloom, a gacha collection that includes the pretty rings and nail flowers, as well as those delicate little flowers all over her skin... 
I won't be able to help but smile at the blossoms today. I'm really looking forward to heading out to work, so I will see you soon and wish me luck hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: RunAway - Josie Hair in Reds (Available until May 5th at Equal10
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Izzie's - Angel Eyes 
Choker: TABOU - The Nature Collar 
Face & Body Wounds: The White Crow - Blossom (Available until April 30th at The Seasons Story
Rings & Body Flowers: Ama - Sakura Gacha Items (Available until April 30th at Bloom
Pose: {NANTRA} - Sight Unseen Poses (Available until April 30 at ULTRA)
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Cherry Blossom (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment