Sunday, April 8, 2018

Running Jump... PARKOUR!

Guess who's back... YES that's right... ME!!! I'm back home again now and I'm ready to jump back into my everyday normal life. I've loved being at home it was awesome to have a break and take some time out to relax, but I will admit that I am excited to be back home and back with everyone in SL. It's something that's a little bit bad to admit that you're addicted to SL so much that it's one of those things that you miss most about being away... 
I'm doing a HUGE jump, Parkour style - thanks to an awesome pose from Image Essentials - which if you've never heard of it is a sport that involves moving rapidly through an area of urban environment... Jumping, Running and Climbing over obstacles... 
I'm dressed all sporty like! It was due to these amazing jeans from villena, the Destroyed Mom Jeans - which are available at Kustom9 until April 10th - and this hairstyle that is a combination of Truth and Lapoint & Bastchild genius! 
It's time to jump back into normal life... Run and take a jump... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Truth & Lapointe & Bastchild - Parker in Redhead (Available until April 23rd at Uber)
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: villena - Torn Cropped Shirt in Olive
Pants: villena - Destroyed Mom Jeans in Light Blue (Available until April 10th at Kustom9
Sneakers: ROC - Canvas Sneaker! in Low 
Pose & Prop: Image Essentials - Parkour 

No comments:

Post a Comment