Thursday, April 12, 2018

Ready to feel the BURN!

Gym membership is expensive. I'm the kind of girl that has good intentions and wants to lose weight - I have no problem admitting that I'm a bit fluffy - but I'm also the kind of girl that HATES the gym with a passion. I don't know why, maybe it's because I don't like knowing there are a lot of people watching me sweat and possibly die lol... BUT I've found a better place for me to work out in RL, it's the store that I have a new job in... Think about it... I'm lifting heavy cheeses, walking around all day, cleaning and working up a bit of a sweat in doing so! 
Yet Rudh would make a fabulous Gym bunny... 
So at the Backdrop City Gym, she's showing off her Gym Bunny Prowess... The RL me is thinking "OUCHHHHHHH" even after having a whole day of doing nothing yesterday, my muscles still hurt, but Rudh loves to feel the burn hehe... 
Luckily she has this gorgeous new workout wear to show off in as she tones! Its a gacha collection from PSYCHO.Byts - which is available for the new round of Cosmopolitan - but there is something you need to be aware of with this set... It's made for SLINK - both bodies but only SLINK. Now I'll admit that I wear a Maitreya Body, BUT I found that the Physique  set did actually fit and could pass as an outfit that would work!
Still let's get her feeling the burn... She's gotta keep herself in shape!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Good Vibes 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: PSYCHO.Byts - Gymtastic Day Gacha Items (Available until April 21st at Cosmopolitan
Pose: Image Essentials - Flirty Pose 5M 
Gym Equipment: David Heather - His Workout Gacha Items
Building: [Since1975] - Fit Box-Gym Saloon

No comments:

Post a Comment