Friday, April 20, 2018

A Pseudo Emergency at the Disaster Gym!

It's been a while since I felt like sitting down and writing something here... To be honest it's been FAR too hot in Holland to do much of anything at the moment. Yesterday it even got up into the high 70's, but luckily for me - since I am really not a hot weather person - but apparently it should be cooling off a bit today. I'll believe it when I see it really! 
The hot weather isn't good for me. I have problems with my ankles when it happens and they swell up and cause a lot of pain! So once again, poor Rudh is made to suffer a little, pain in her foot too... 
She was taken to the Backdrop City's Pseudo Emergency Hospital, and I'm not sure if it's because of the amount of pain she was in, the fact that she brought her dogs OR, well, her revealing outfit, but she was seen by the hot male doctor pretty fast hehe... 
While on the subject of her outfit, I wanted to be like... ISN'T IT FREAKIN' AWESOME?! I actually really love various parts of this outfit and can see it being very useful as separate items as well as the look as a whole. EVERYTHING that Rudh is wearing, besides the hair - which is actually the DOUX Ruby style - is from a gacha collection by  the dream team that is Tentacio and PSYCHO.Byts at this new round of The Epiphany. The collection has different parts available in multiple colours, and this outfit isn't even a rare too! Trust me it's well worth hitting that machine if you go to play... It gets you seen fast by the hot male doctor LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Ruby Hairstyle in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit (Including Dogs): Tentacio & PSYCHO.Byts - Disaster Gym Gacha Items (Available until April 30th at The Epiphany)
Pose: {NANTRA} - Who Are You Wearing?
Backdrop: Pseudo- Emergency Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment