Wednesday, February 7, 2018

The Gacha Garden's Hextraordinary Fae Folk

If I'm not parading around looking like either a total slut or a total weirdo, the chances are I will be playing in something fairytale magical. I also tend to at times blame my creativity on the things I'm either given or buy from all over the place in Second Life too, and today is one of those times... 
I LOVEEEEEEEE Fairies... My first few years in SL were spent living life as a fairy, as part of a draconian family, and sometimes I still love the chance to slip into something fae... 
I was so excited by the Pesky Pixies that were released from Hextraordinary at the round of the Gacha Garden... I played so much that I was even given a chance to get my hands on the Seed of Inspiration Pixie... 
Then for my outfit... The dress is actually something I've been a little naughty with... It's a Storybook Covet top that I actually bought in white. It's really awesome in white, but because I chose to wear the Sax Shepherd Designs Witch Circlet, I needed to make the dress match the jewels. So I was naughty and re-coloured the white one to fit my needs - please don't kill my Storybook staff!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Valentina in Redheads 
Head Jewel: Sax Shepherd Designs - Witch Circlet Gacha Item in Samantha 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: Storybook - Covet in White (Recoloured by Me!) (Available until February 28th at For Rose)
Wings: PSYCHO.Byts - Pixie Bento Wings in Pink 
Fairies: Hextraordinary - Pesky Pixies Gacha Items (Available until February 28th at The Gacha Garden
Pose & Prop: KraftWork & HERA - Magical Orbs in Fatpack (Available until February 18th at SaNaRae)

No comments:

Post a Comment