Friday, February 9, 2018

Spin the Bottle

I have a LOT of people that I feel lucky enough to call friends in my SL, but those that I am closest to I can count on my fingers. Recently, as in just before Christmas, I may have mentioned something about it back then, that the number of people shrunk dramatically. Some of it was friendly, people moving on to new things, while others were causes of great pain. So much drama for one little group as members of the Gators MC left all over the place... 
Yet from the ashes of what was left over a core group remains - Lilian, Max, Solde, HellBone, Chopper and myself - and although there are still others too, these little Gators are the ones that I keep fighting to keep the MC together for. 
Some nights with the MC can be hectic as all heck, we're a bunch of crazy silly idiots sometimes... Though I know I can count on these people. We've been through bad times, but we've come out of it together and we're stronger for it! 
We spend a lot of our SL days together, hanging out and doing random things. Sometimes we have a ride-out to behave on, but other times when we're at home we're being random... 
Yesterday was games night, we somehow ended up ordering Chinese take-out from Lost Junction and playing an impromptu game of Spin the Bottle - thanks to a new pose from Image Essentials at Truth or Dare Affair! Oh lord, did the boys cheer when I had to make out with Solde LOL... 

What is she wearing;
(As you can see I haven't listed all of the clothing worn by everyone in the picture, but if you want to know something specific please feel free to ask. Rudh's outfit is listed below!)
Hair: Truth - Valentina in Redheads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: COCO - Ruffle Bare Shoulder Top in White 
Pants: Blueberry - Tink in Midnight 
Pose: Image Essentials - Spin the Bottle .(Available until February 28th at Truth or Dare Affair 3
Food: Lost Junction - Take Out Gacha Items (Available until February 28th at The Gacha Garden
Ashtray: Nutmeg - Dandy Ashtray Bronze
Beers: [ keke ] beers & Kalopsia - Beers 
Record Player: Birdy - Spring - Memoire Record Player 

No comments:

Post a Comment