Thursday, February 1, 2018

Not so Cruel-la!

Cruella De Ville, Cruella De Ville, I'm back on the Disney looks for some reason... It's not entirely my fault, I get my hands on things in SL and well you know how my brain is wired... Today I'm stuck thinking about Disney's 101 Dalmatians, and it's the fault of Jian LOL... 
Cruella, like me, was desperate to get her hands on the Dalmatian Puppies... I wouldn't want them for fur coats like she would, but it was still a NEED just the same... 
She managed to get her coat, but just one little puppy was missed, and rather than making a scarf out of him, she found him hard to resist for other reasons... 
This little Puppy - one of the many from Jian available in the Dashing Dalmatians Set available at the Epiphany until February 12th - plans to steal her heart and keep his ticking by bringing her some flowers!! Luckily for him, she had all the dalmatian print she needed to have her tailor - Hilly Haalan - make her a fabulous spotted outfit! 
Standing outside the Defiant Windows of the factory - in Backdrop City - she whispers to the puppy in hushed tones, and slips him into her coat to take him home, for later... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Athena (Past Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: Hilly Haalan - Almeda Plush Outfit 
Pet: JIAN - Dashing Dalmatians in 16. Steal Yo Gurl (Available until February 12th at The Epiphany
Pose: EVIE - Excl. Backdrop City Poses (Group Gift at BACKDROP City
Backdrop: Defiant - Windows Wall Background 

No comments:

Post a Comment