Thursday, December 7, 2017

Santa's Gift for a VERY Good Boy

Right... The fat man is coming in less than a few weeks now - and no I'm not referring to anything kink, although this post seems a little opposite to that idea - and I'm guessing that by now it's a little too late to start being sweet and innocent so that Santa puts me on the right list, BUT I had a brainwave of a picture idea and well... I couldn't get my little camera working fast enough... 
Everyone that's been good deserves to be on Santa's Nice List, and that includes those that have been Nice even when they've been being very Naughty... I got my hands on something that for some reason seemed like the perfect Christmas Decoration for someone that liked to be very naughty, and wouldn't you know... Even a naughty Dom gets a special gift under the Christmas Tree at this time of year! 
My mind goes to interesting places sometimes when I start planning an idea for a photo... Today's post is obviously one of those times... 
I saw this awesome Devi Tree BDSM Play Toy a while ago at Fapple, and while I was wondering what to do with it a crazy idea popped into my head. Why not decorate it with the gorgeous new baubles that you can hunt for at Apple Fall and make it into the perfect Christmas Tree for any Nice List Dom! It was perfect, and Santa even left a nicely bound and gagged present, wrapped in ribbon - thanks to Violetility and Caverna Obscura - hanging from it's branches... Someone's been a very good boy this year it seems... 
Though judging by her bruises, and that slightly sticky looking candy cane on the floor, it seems like someone else had some fun before he popped back up the chimney too... Must have gotten a little rough, there's a broken bauble on the floor down there!! 
All I can hope now though is that this has gotten me on the Nice List, I mean I held still and was a good girl wasn't I?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: ARGRACE - TSUMUGI in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eye Bruise: Izzie's - Bruised Eyes 
Gag: Violetility - Ornament Gag in Green 
Ribbon Outfit: Caverna Obscura - Gift Wrapped Outfit in Red 
Scratches: Ama - A Rough Night 
Bites & Hickies: antielle - Bites & Hickies (No Longer Available!)
Ribbon: Razorblade Jacket - Gift Bow (No Longer Available!)
Leg Straps: Violetility - String Light Leg Binds 
Tree: Fapple - The Devi Tree 
Baubles: Apple Fall - Ornaments (Hunt Gift Available until December 31st) 
Present Sack: DRD - Krampus Sack (Past hunt Gift) 
Present Pile: Myrrine - Christmas Presents 
Broken Bauble: Violetility - Broken Ornament in Silver Tears 
Candy Cane: Frio's - Candy Cane Dildo 
Paddle Set: Follow US - Fetish Paddle Gacha in V4 
Stockings: [Lost Junction] - Hangy Socks in Red All 
Train: hive - Noel Tin Train 
Poster: [Brixley] - Naughty List Sign 
Wreath: Ariskea - [Season of Giving] Wreath 
Building: Trompe Loeil - Amelie Cottage 

No comments:

Post a Comment