Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Princess in an Industrial Rose Garden

Over the weekend we were invited to a lovely party the Ghost Bullys MC Sim... They had a Winter Formal, and as I don't normally get to dress up all pretty and formal it was something that I really looked forward to... I got to feel like a pretty princess and go dancing! 
Of course, me being me I couldn't let the moment slip away without sharing it... that and my adorable outfit of course... So it's kinda a fairytale look of the day for me today... 
I wanted something pretty to wear that was totally different to what I wore at our own Gators Formal the week prior to this one, so I decided that it was time to be a pretty princess! 
The perfect dress appeared to me when I was randomly shopping on the marketplace... Hilly Haalan, makes some cute outfits and her textures are really awesome, especially when you take a closer look at the price tags. 
It just seemed perfect for the Christmassy formal, but also fit right in at the Rose Garden of The Outer Garden... So Versatile, glad I went shopping at Hilly Haalan!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Ice in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Naisha 
Dress: HILLY HAALAN - Gloria Gown 
Pose: NANTRA - Autumn Waltz 4M 

No comments:

Post a Comment