Saturday, November 18, 2017

Autumn Evenings

Flickr has now changed it's rules, I'm sure you may well have heard... No more than 30 groups for a non-Premium account to stop spam! Every day it seems like there is less and less reason to want to share my pictures that way, and I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking that way. I'm still having trouble in getting my safety levels altered - although I've done everything I can to have my safety level changed... Yet they come out with new rulings like this... Can't they fix what's broken first?! 
Still, I have things to share, and Flickr is the main platform for that still, so a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do... 
I fell in love with an outfit that I bought recently and went exploring to find somewhere pretty to take some pictures of myself wearing it... It's not something I'd usually wear, it's a little bit too girlie for my usual taste but when I tried it on at Collabor88 this month I NEEDED this outfit...
It's the Mock Turtle Neck Top and Pleated Skirt from Tres Blah at Collabor88 - available at the event until December 6th. I love black and white stripes - although the top comes in a range of colours not just stripy - but what surprised me most is that I chose to buy a red skirt. I don't normally buy red because of my hair colour, but it looks SO CUTE!!!
Now to juggle and see which groups I want to post it in... 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Scarf: Wasabi Pills - January Mesh Hair in Reds (Available until November 23rd at Uber)
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Top: Tres Blah - Mock Neck Top in Stripes (Available until December 6th at Collabor88)
Skirt: Tres Blah - Pleated Skirt in Burgundy (Available until December 6th at Collabor88)
Pose: {what next} - 'Let It Rain' Pose Set in Pose 5

No comments:

Post a Comment