Saturday, November 11, 2017

A Sad Day in November

November 11th is a day of Remembrance in the UK, and it's a day that has always been important to me. Ever since I was little I've been surrounded by stories of memory, tales of heroism and selflessness and I've never been able to shake these thoughts from my mind, especially on a day like today. On the Eleventh Hour, of the Eleventh Day, of the Eleventh Month each year, the UK remembers those that gave their lives fighting for the country, marked on the day that was the end of WWI, with the display of Poppies. Poppies are the flower of choice since they were what now grows over the sight of some of the most horrific front lines battle zones of the war. 
Growing up, and in my early career, I spent a lot of time with war veterans and heard some horrible, saddening and sometimes hopefully silly stories, that on days like today I like to look back on... Wearing a Poppy with Pride... 
It's a sad and humbling feeling, yet it's a sense of prosperity that the remembrance of these heroes that the uniting of the nation brings. 
The feeling of sadness though, as I guess I need to talk about shopping stuff here at some point, is brought to light due to some of the items that I am wearing today coming from the event that is Sad November - which opens later on today!! 
Although not clear, I have an amazing eye make-up called Gloomy on from Nightmare, which will be available at Sad November in just a few hours! I'm also wearing a nail release, which are also called Gloomy, from Nightmare too! Since the make- is not as clear as it deserve to be I have attached the original ad for the make- up by it's creator Asylum Miggins and strongly encourage you to go and check it out!! It's gorgeous and is definitely my new favourite eye make-up! 

What is she wearing; 
Hat & Hair: Doe - Ruby in VI Gingers (Available until November 30th at The Gacha Garden
Flower: TOPAZIA - Poppy Hat in Red 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Izzie's - Lua Teary Eyes RARE 
Eye Make-Up: Nightmare - Gloomy Eyeshadow (Available until December 2nd at Sad November
Tears: Izzie's - Little Tears & LOGO Alex Tears Appliers 
Nails: Nightmare - Gloomy Nails (Available until December 2nd at Sad November
Top: miss chelsea - Judi Top in Green Plaid 
Pose: Signature Pose - Give Me Space 

No comments:

Post a Comment