Friday, October 27, 2017

The Travelling Doll Maker's Office

Sometimes even the Living Dead Dolls are in need of repair... They get dropped off with the Travelling Doll Maker and he repairs what is in need of mending... 
I think at the moment, today especially, I'm very sleepy and I doubt that he will be able to fix that but Rudh may be a little easier to mend. She looks to be missing some hands perhaps, and so she's laid out on the floor of the doll maker's office until he returns to help her out.... 
This idea formed in my head thanks to a collection of furniture and a gacha collection of doll parts... It doesn't ever take much to get a story flowing in my crazy weird brain LOL... 
The furniture is one that I have been contemplating playing with for a long while now but never quite knew what I wanted to do with it... It's a set from Fapple - released for this month's Men's Department - that is called The Traveler. The set includes bookshelves, desk, chair and rug, with a few other things that are not shown here... Then to add that extra doll makerish feeling to the picture I decided to use some of my new toys from this month's Epiphany... DISORDERLY created a Gacha Collection called Abandonment, and it's DOLL PARTS!!! 
Her joints seem a little bloody and her lips a little cracked - thanks to a new lipstick layer that's available from Ama at Cosmopolitan - but it seems that most important is a new set of eyes and hands are needed - I wonder where the old ones have gone? - they are currently masked by the blindfold from Maru Kado, and the stumps where her hands need to be replaced are protected by a pair of Maru Kado gloves - both of which are available at the soon to close Nightmare Event. 
Now I know that some of these things are a little difficult to see, so like a good blogger I'm including a close up too... 
I think it might look a bit better when there is a replacement to her body parts perhaps!?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - More Than Ordinary (Available until November 6th at Collabor88
Mask & Mouthie: {-Maru Kado-} - Blindfold in Hello My Doll (Available until October 30th at The Nightmare
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Lipstick: Ama - Broken Soul Lipstick (Available until November 5th at Cosmopolitan
Necklace: Avenge - Blood Choker 
Gloves: {-Maru Kado-} - Blindfold in Hello My Doll (Hunt Gift Available until October 30th at The Nightmare
Dress: ADI - Mesh Slave Rags (No Longer Available!)
Wounds: antielle. The Alchemical Transformation Gacha Item in (RARE) Homunculus (No Longer Available!)
Pose: elephante poses -In The Blood (Hunt Prize Available until October 30th at The Nightmare
Furniture: Fapple - The Traveler's FATPACK (Available until October 31st at The Men's Department
Doll Parts: DISORDERLY - Abandonment Gacha Items (Available until November 15th at The Epiphany)  
Mannequin: Remarkable Oblivion - Spook Show Gacha Item in Gail Veil Mannequin 
Close-Up Pose: Signature Pose - Aspen 

No comments:

Post a Comment