Monday, October 16, 2017

Eye See You!

A few days ago Lil and I went for a walk around The Nightmare Event, a spooky awesome and yet festive event that's perfect for this time of year and just creepy enough to get the blood pumping just a little faster. That's one of the things I LOVE about Halloween, the creepy nature of it... You should know by now that being dark and macabre has the happiest effect on me LOL... 
So anyway, one of my favourite locations of The Nightmare was the tunnel of broken doll parts... Being a Living Dead Doll myself, it felt like I was among friends hehe... 
Of course I was inspired by all the crazy following eyes, and well I'd been looking for the perfect place to take a picture of this one particular Halloween look!!!
The outfit came to life because of the discovery of this amazing bodysuit from MoonAmore... I love their stuff, the fact that they can pull together creepy and cute to make awesome just makes me a happy Rudh - hence why I'm now desperately trying to get into the Epiphany *facepalms* - but this outfit is something that I was excited to be given not so long ago... It's part of the Eyeholic Gacha Collection, which also includes these fabulous sunglasses and the adorable kitten... 
Finishing the look with a collar from AsteroidBox and a glove from Oubliette I kinda felt like a bit of a Lady Gaga again, weird I know but I cant help feeling like I was born this way... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Besom - Kami in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face Scars: CURELESS & DISORDERLY - Shattered Existence 
Collar: AsteroidBox - Gajug Kalla in Black 
Outfit (Including Bodysuit, Glasses & Cat): MoonAmore - Eyeholic Gacha Items 
Glove: Oubliette - Essential Bento Opera Glove 
Boots: BAX - Regency Boots in Black Leather 
Pose: Signature Pose - Nile 

No comments:

Post a Comment