Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Dr. Frankenstein's Doll Collection

Love and Lust in SL can be a bit of a fickle thing... You hear about relationships changing, coming and going all of the time, but that never happens with me due to the fact that I found my RL partner in SL, but I will admit that I often fall in Love and Lust of varying levels with stuff in SL lol... 
In SL I am what you might call a hoarder of the things I need... It becomes an addiction... Gacha is the biggest problem! I mentioned I was trying to get into The Epiphany, well it was because of this... 
Deep in the depths of Gridrow Heights Asylum is the old and seemingly abandoned office of the Doctor... This was a room used by Doctors from all over the asylum, although the last to use it's space was one Dr. Frankenstein. 
In the middle of the room is a special looking dolly, a CURELESS Anatomic Doll that's made to show the inner workings of the intestines looks sad and lonely. Her dolly parts are all worn and dirty, and she's surrounded by some weird looking Frankenstein experiments, but weirdly enough it looks like her parts are still fresh... I wonder how that could be?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Natalie in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes 
Mouthie: [Cubic Cherry] - Nommy Bulbs in Black (Hunt Prize Available until October 30th at The Nightmare
Neck Stitches: Zombie Suicide - Neck Stitches 
Doll Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation in RARE Homunculus (No Longer Available!)
Blood: Izzie's - Face & Body Blood & Wounds 
Outfit (Including Corset, Hands, Feet & Socks): CURELESS - Anatomic Doll Gacha Items (Available until November 15th at The Epiphany
Pose: BellePoses - Carrie 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment