Saturday, October 14, 2017

Demon's in Hell Fire

So far this month, I've been a crazy mixture of characters, and I'm loving every second of it... I will admit that the demonic side of me seems to be getting a lot of attention, not that I'm complaining... My creativity is being allowed to soar as I make horror after horror come to life...My pictures seem to be getting better too, and without getting too excited and jinxing myself I'm able to use shadows at the moment too! YAY!! 
Today though, I felt the need for a little Hell Fire to light up my Halloween Spirit... 
At the Demon Altar in the BLOODLUST DEMON DUNGEON, a Sororis Obscura spell was cast and the fires of hell came to life, a Profane Invocation - thanks to CURELESS - dragged this seemingly adorable demoness from her Hellish playground. 
Dark Call Me a Madame, the name of her dress that was found in the Tentacio LootBox Gacha, matches perfectly with her Nightmare Death Watch Make-up and flaming red hair under the Morgana veil - from #Foxy
Only problem is now that this demoness has been woken up in hellfire, what the heck is she going to do? How much havoc is she going to wreck?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: #Foxy - Morgana Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Goth1cO - Infected Makeup and Mesh Eyes 
Make-Up: Nightmare - Death Watch Makeup 
Dress: Tentacio - Dark Call Me Gacha Item in Madame Dress Black & Red (Available until October 20th at LootBox Gacha
Attachment: CURELESS  - Sororis Obscura Gacha Item in Profane Invocation HELLFIRE (Available until October 31st at Salem
Pose: Signature Pose - David 

No comments:

Post a Comment