Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Burning the Demoness

'Tis the month of not looking like such a crazy person when you dress a little different, and although I don't normally care what people think I'm now at the point of it's the month of Halloween and I am going to damn well use it to my advantage... I've got SO many crazy outfits, and even though I'm still shopping for normal human stuff, I just cannot help myself thinking "Nah I'll save that till next month and blog this now!!!"
Today I'm going a little demonic... I saw a dress I HAD to have it and well, the dress lead to a character in my mind, it doesn't take much hehe... 
Lurking at the Bloodlust Demon Dungeon - I warn you it's a place where the ladies are in charge, if you know what I mean - you may spot some of the little Rudh demons that are normally kept locked deep inside... It's one thing unleashing a dead doll, but a demon well that's a whole different kettle of fish! 
The dress was something I saw someone wearing on Flickr, then had to go on a mad hunt to find it... The Flame Dress comes in two different dresses, with and without flickering sparks that drift from your outfit, and is a creation by a store that I seem to know more of as a Jewellery designer than a clothing store... BEO Jewelry have released this dress at The Avenue, and it will be available there until October 20th! 
The little demon's burnt skin and tattered wings are due to the fire dress and flaming hair, but the burns are not hurting anymore though the mental scars are searing through her mind...

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Athena in Rainbow 
Skin: Stargazer Creations - Nophia Skin Set in Carmine 
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes 
Upper Collar: AsteroidBox - Leather Spike Collar in Black 
Lower Collar: random.Matter - Wretched Collar 
Burn Wound: CURELESS & DISORDERLY - Burned Heretic RARE 
Wings: Tentacio - Dark Call Me Gacha Item in Wings RARE (Available until October 20th at LootBox Gacha)  
Dress: BEO Jewelry - Flame Dress (Available until October 20th at The Avenue
Pose: Image Essentials - Body Shot 3m 

No comments:

Post a Comment