Friday, September 22, 2017

Playing with Dolls

Today I'm tired, like REALLY REALLY tired... I worked the graveyard shift for my SL job for the first time last night to cover for an American colleague of mine that was affected by the Hurricanes. So I'm trying to take it easy and just relax... 
That's why today I'm playing with my new dolls... These aren't just any dolls, they are super special dolls... 
These are Dean and Sam Dolls!!! OH MY GOD!! Garbaggio has made so many dolls in their doll collections that have been available over various Arcades, but at this season's Arcade you have the chance to bag yourself the SUPERNATURAL boys in Garbaggio Doll form... As soon as I saw them I had to have them, they were my first purchase from a gacha, and I was so happy to find them at the Seraphim yardsale! 
OH and in case you might be wondering, while you're shopping at The Arcade, don't miss these awesome boots and socks and garters from the N-Core collection... I love the Tiana Boots and Socks, they are perfect for the Autumn Season and make great leaf pile kickers!!! 
For now though I have to get to bed so I can get up in a few hours to work more!! Nighty Night, oh I almost forgot... Sammy is coming with me lol... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Tori in Redheads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Shirt: BUENO - Lazy Day Shirt-Fitted in White 
Shorts: Blueberry - Lana in Faded 
Garter: N-Core - Urban Leg Belt in Gray (Available until September 31st at The Arcade
Socks: N-Core - Tiana Socks in Gray (Available until September 31st at The Arcade
Boots: N-Core - Tiana Boots in Gray (Available until September 31st at The Arcade
Pose: Signature Pose - Effie 
Dolls: Garbaggio - Good & Evil Collection in Hunting & Exorcising Demons (Available until September 31st at The Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment