Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Last Summer Days at the Beach

Autumn is coming and I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY. I love everything about Autumn... The colours, the cooling of the air and even the rainy days, but that doesn't mean I wont take a few last minute trips to the beach in SL... That's the beauty of SL, you can be on the beach getting a tan even on the rainiest of days, and some people might say that Rudh really needs a bit of a tan...
It was on this day trip to the beach that I noticed something a little weird, but there's a story to tell, so I hope you're sitting comfortably...
In a nutshell, I went to the beach at my sister Solde's house... She's a newly wed, and I thought there would be no one home so why not take the opportunity... Though I was just chillaxing on a sun lounger, bikini and sunnies on about to apply a layer of sunblock when I heard a really weird noise... Being a little unobservant I'd failed to notice the mound of sand beside the sun lounger... BOY did I blush, that poor guy looks more than a little sunburnt somewhere rather delicate!!! I just hope it's not the bridegroom, Max, because I really wouldn't ever be able to look him in the face again...
LOL least that's my story and I'm sticking to it... I will not admit that it's someone I know buried under all that sand, that's for you to guess and for me to know... 
The Furniture Set used in this picture is actually a past ROMP Item from the amazing store that is Fapple! As I mentioned before, I LOVE this female dominance inspired store, that's just stuffed full of all different kinds of fun props and toys like this. The Set is called "Mistress gets a tan" and at first you won't be able to locate the beach prop, but I promise you, you'll find it if you look for the SURPRISE!!! 
For my fun day at the beach though, I chose to wear this gorgeously different bikini from [sYs] called Alix in an Ocean Blue colour. Accessorising, which is always important, with a pair of retro style Morgan Glasses from The Little Bat, and a loose pony tail - Excuse Me from Magika if you wanted to know - the look came together well... 
So now I still need to apply sunblock, the reddening of my cheeks it's sunburn I can promise you that, but I wonder who is buried in the sand?! Should I help dig a poor guy out?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Excuse Me in Hud 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: The Little Bat - Morgan Glasses
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Naisha 
Bikini: [sYs] - ALIX Bikini in Ocean 
Beach Pose & Props: Fapple - Mistress Gets a Tan 

No comments:

Post a Comment