Thursday, September 14, 2017

Cocktail Dancing

There has been so much dragging me down recently that I think it's time for me to put on a brave face and start acting like I'm OK again... It's been one thing after another and if I don't change my ways I'm going to become depressed and will never feel totally happy again, and that's not something I want to face - not that I mean to annoy anyone by saying that, I don't mean anything bad to true Depression sufferers... 
So today I'm going to try something a little lively and fun to pick myself up and shake myself off... Wonder if it will work... Rudh, it's time to get your dancing shoes on... 
When I hinted at going dancing, Rudh took it to a new level prepping for her very own champagne cocktail induced Burlesque show... 
It started with an awesome - as per usual - pose props and set from COME SOON Poses, that was released within the last ever BishBox in August... YES I know it's been a while and I'm late getting it out there but please forgive me...
It didn't really help that Rudh had recently fallen in love with the super fun Ashley Mini Dress from JF Design - it's just such a cute twist on the traditional vintage flapper style that it cries out to be worn in a burlesque style show!! Especially when paired with the Yoshee Ribbon Boots - from KC Couture - that my MC Sister Solde bought me not too long ago. 
Throwing her hair back and shaking it as she's dancing she looks like she's really enjoying herself, I just hope the feeling rubs off on the RL me... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: ARGRACE - KOHAKU 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: JF Design - Ashley Mini Dress in Blue (Available until September 15th at Shiny Shabby
Shoes: KC Couture - Yoshee Ribbon Boots 
Pose & Props: COME SOON - Pin Up Glass Set (Available for August BishBox) 

No comments:

Post a Comment