Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Wearing Getas at the Gachas

While Pandora's Box is open and it's all about Dark Japan... Now I know I've said this but I was a bit worried about not knowing anything Japanese, yet during my hunt for what I do know I was reminded that one of my biggest guilty addictions in SL stems from Japan... Gacha! 
So I decided that my second post for Pandora's Box would be a shout out to one of Second Life's most popular Gacha events - The Epiphany, whilst at the same time subtly promoting one of my favourite stores - CURELESS, even though neither of these places have anything to do with the boxes contents! 
In the box this month however, you will find not one but two of the pretties I'm sharing with you here... These awesome Koi Getas, from 1313 Mockingbird Lane, come in black and silver, and the gorgeous full body Makoto tattoo from Endless Pain Tattoos that decorates my entire body are both available in this month's box.
Now because this is a Pandora's Box post... You may want a reminder about Pandora's Box... As a basic reminder, the best place to go to sign up for your box is the Pandora's Box HQ. Now that the box has been opened the cost will be 2500L, which will allow you to join the group and get your box - bear in mind though that you only have until May 30th to do so - and all those wonderful goodies will be yours. Then after the last day in May the group will be emptied and sign up begins for the following month's box - which if you join the group before the release date will be 1500L! You can get more information about this at the Pandora's Box Website!!

What is she wearing;
Dress: Kaithleen's - Crissy Dress in Silver (Available until August 15th at Shiny Shabby)
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Tattoo: Endless Pain Tattoos - Makoto (Available in Pandora's Box for July) 
Shoes: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Koi Geta (Available in Pandora's Box for July)
Pose: Image Essentials - gothNIC 4

No comments:

Post a Comment