Thursday, July 6, 2017

Spoilt Little Princess

I would never fully admit to being a girlie girl... I love being a dead dolly, and I love the idea of being a Disney Princess, but I'm never the kind of girl to say she's girlie. I look at friends being pretty and girlie and think, hmm I could do that, but it never really pans out the way I intend it to. There's always an element of the naughty, the depraved or the weird in there somewhere... 
I bought some gorgeous lingerie, and wanted to share it, but once again it went from being about the pretty girlie, to being a little bit of a naughty spoilt princess! 
Here she is in a moment during our photo shoot of "UGH NOT THIS TIARA!" 
Such a spoilt brat she is... I wonder if there is anyone out there that could control her?! 
Here we were, trying to get her ready for a ball in a dressing room at Le Salon of Saint LaCroix and all the spoilt little brat can do is parade round the room wearing nothing but her BigBeautifulDoll designer lingerie and heels, cussing at everyone around that it's the wrong f***in' tiara. The tiara in question if gorgeous though, it's a Blueberry Iconic Doll Tiara. 
Maybe some day the spoilt princess will be happy? Maybe some day I'll find someone to control her?! Till that day, I better go find the right tiara! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Taja 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklaces: Supernatural - Belle Set in White 
Tattoo: White Widow - Chocolat in Black 
Lingerie: BigBeautifulDoll - ARIANNA Mesh Lingerie Set in White 
Tiara: Blueberry - Iconic Doll in Tiara Gold 
Pose: Signature Pose - Broken Promises (Bento) 

No comments:

Post a Comment