Friday, July 28, 2017

Nightmares at House of Tea

I love blogging, I love the creative process that goes into each and every post and I LOVE being able to share the things I enjoy with people - whether they read things or not LOL, but sometimes I find myself thinking I need to do something quick and easy just to fill a gap in a blogger block. Once that gap is filled the block usually goes away and I'm able to start my creativity flowing again. Today is one of those days. SO, today I'm going to show you something pretty that I took, quick and easy, with limited editing YAY... That's unusual I know. Let's see how it goes?! 
The entire reason for this picture and post today is because of the Necklace. It's a brand new release from Nightmare for this new round of Suicide Dollz. It's such a pretty necklace that comes in a whole range of girlie pastel colours, and whilst being somewhat gothic with the pentagram it's perfect for a pretty witch! 
Now you have to mind my face, I got myself a little bit scratched up - thanks to some awesome scars from Izzie's at the current round of The Epiphany - whilst I was climbing through these gorgeous flowers at House of Tea, which can be found at WHOLE WHEAT, as I was trying to find the perfect spot for a photo. The colours in the background perfectly match some of the colours that this necklace comes in, it was a location made in heaven hehe... 
I think I have my groove back, I'll have to play with some more pictures and find out!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Margarita in Redheads (Available until August 23rd at UBER
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Wounds: Izzie's - Scars Gacha Items (Available until August 15th at The Epiphany
Necklace: Nightmare - Breathless Set (Available until August 3rd at Suicide Dollz
Top: Ascend - Jean Cropped Tank top in White 
Pose: Signature Pose - Ghost 

No comments:

Post a Comment