Saturday, July 29, 2017

MerCheers

Saturday, Saturday, I missed you SOOOOOOOO MUCH, it's kinda a shame that in my part of the world you're almost over! Now we have to wait a whole week for you to come back again... Still I've had a cool day taking silly pictures and getting my blogging groove back... 
Today I was back playing one of my favourite characters, I'm a mermaid again. If I'm living in a fantasy playtime, I'm usually either something dead and depraved or something pretty fairytalish... Mermaidness comes up a lot... Today I'm a mermaid in a cheer squad... Don't ask me why, just accept it lol... 
At the gorgeous Sunken Hall of Tides End, this cheer leading mermaid gets ready for the game... 
The whole look came to life because I had the awesome Olyria Halter in Aqua from a gacha machine at Fetch, and somehow things just fell together. A pretty pair of Ariel Mermaid Leggings from WONDERLOST and then LOTS and LOTS of accessories including two sets of ears from Half-Deer and LovelyAlien, and a gorgeous Clingy Octopus from {aii}
I guess you might call it my look of the day... Sometimes I´m a little weird, no?

What is she wearing;
Upper Ears & Wrist Octopus: Half-Deer - Mermaid's Majesty Gacha Items
Lower Ears: ((LovelyAlien)) - Dreamy Mermaid Ears in Moon (Available until July 31st at The Seasons Story
Hair: Magika - Curious in HUD 2 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Scales: Zombie.Suicide - Face Mermaid Scales 
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Naisha 
Back Octopus: {aii} - Clingy Octopus in Blu 
Top: [Fetch] - Olyria Halter Gacha Item in Aqua 
Pom Poms: REIGN & BESOM - NOSEBLEEDS POM POMs Gacha Items in Pink (Yes I was naughty and recoloured them!)
Pants: WONDERLOST - Ariel Mermaid Leggings in Green 
Pose: Signature Pose - Rigged 

No comments:

Post a Comment