Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Call Me Names

That bad girl in me that was visiting yesterday is refusing to go away at the moment, and she wanted to be shared just a little more LOL...
Going to take the opportunity to use some of other awesome goodies that I've had stashed away for a rainy day to give the bad girl a photo she will be happy with, as they are some of her favourite nicknames.
I'm also doing something a little daring, yes I'm wearing pink LOL... What the heck is going on?! 
The signs used in the picture are some from Krescendo, in the Sinful Signs Gacha. Krescendo is making all different kinds of these neon signs at the moment and I have a lot of rude slogans, some of which are too rude to even think about sharing here. 
Basically though, this one is for Mas... I told you I could wear pink... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Sue (Past Bish Box Release) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: Kibitz - Dahra in Silver 
Bra: MUKA - Foxy Top 
Skirt: Razor - Danger Skirt w/ Garter in Black 
Pose: Image Essentials - Demure 3 Mirror 
Lights: [Krescendo] - Sinful Signs Gacha Items 

No comments:

Post a Comment