Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Vintage Movies

Not been back in Holland long and so far everything seems to have been non-stop action... There were Gator things to do, including a wedding of my MC brother and sister - Mas and Anisa! I had photography that needed to be caught up on, and blogging to do, and I had to work too, but tonight all that stops once again as HellBone and I are having a second date night... Last night, we were rocking out with Five Finger Death Punch and today is the turn of Mr. Rob Zombie YAY!!! Two of my favourite bands in two days!!! OH MY GAH!!! 
I have decided though that Rudh shouldn't just be forgotten... She's been allowed on on the town for a little bit of Vintage Glamour! 
She's going to a movie a the WHOLE WHEAT Vintage Movie Theatre... It's unusual that the RL me is doing something more exciting than her and she deserves a little rest time hehe... 
Of course she had to dress for the part though, and luckily there is a little event running now called Vintage Fair - which runs until June 25th I should say - and it was at this event she stumbled upon the perfect outfit. Her dress is one from Nightmare, a High Tea Dress, with just the right rockabilly 50's feel to it, and YES she's wearing it with pink! Teamed with a matching coloured pair of Bouvardia Heels from Empire, she looks perfect for the part and definitely fits that vintage theatre look!! 
I hope a good movie is showing for her... As for the real me, I'm still coming down from an FFDP high and I warn you, it's probably going to be worse tomorrow LOL... Good luck everyone! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Imani in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: Nightmare - High Tea Dress (Available until June 25th at Vintage Fair
Shoes: #EMPIRE - Bouvardia 
Pose: Image Essentials - Bold and Brassy in B&B 4 (Available until June 24th at Jersey Shore

No comments:

Post a Comment