Friday, June 16, 2017

Tattoos on a Biker Chick

One of my favourite things about SL is that I can be covered in tattoos and scars... I'm never normally seen without at least one scar on my face and my major tattoo all over my torso and arms, but the reason I love them so much here is possibly because I'm too chicken to have anything done in RL. I want a RL tattoo, I have the idea in my mind, and am in talks with a friend of HellBone's to possibly get one, but when it comes to Rudh, I have no problem covering her in tattoos because, well, Pain Free!!! 
I've worn tattoos for a long while now, and I will admit that I tend to be a little picky about them... I LOVE Mandala style tattoos, don't ask me why, I know there are so many different styles out there and it's just the one that I seem most in love with. There are also a LOT of stores that cater to my favourite style tattoos, but I have to say that I am always drawn back to the tattoos at White Widow. I love their quality, and designs, and this "Spotlight" Tattoo is one that I have worn for a long while now. It was exciting to think about tattoos, when I discovered this awesome little tattoo shop at TM8, while looking for a location to show off my adorable new top, and tease with the cute new pants too... 
The tops of these pants that you can see are a bit of a tease I know, they are a new release from WONDERLOST at the Vintage Fair, and I'm hoping to be able to show you them full length sometime soon LOL... It was the top though that I really wanted to share with you right now. It's a new release from Nightmare - which can be picked up at the main store - and it's cute with the top and bra combination. The Bra comes in a few different colours, and the tops have varying things written on them, many of them labels for MC members, such as President, Sgt@Arms and Prospect. I've asked Nightmare's owner if there will ever be a Secretary one added because well, that's the one I really need, but for now being labelled an asshole works because it makes me laugh! Many people would probably agree with it! I'm hoping there are at least a few that wouldn't?! 
Plus it's really handy to show off all that extra space which would be perfect for a new tattoo... What should I get I wonder?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Rumor in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoos: [White Widow] - Spotlight in Black 
Top & Bra: Nightmare - Cryst Top Set 
Jeans: WONDERLOST - Donna Bell Bottom Jeans (Available until June 25th at Vintage Fair
Pose: Image Essentials - Vogue 4 (Available until June 24th at Jersey Shore

No comments:

Post a Comment