Sunday, June 4, 2017

Smoke Break

A lazy Sunday at my parents and although I'm stuck working, I'm able to sit back for a few minutes and find the time to chat with you... Let's think of it as taking a little breather, a smoke break of sorts. 
Of course, because that's what I am doing right now, I needed to get Rudh doing the same kind of thing so that she could share this moment with us... 
Let's just say that it's a bit of a look of the day for me today, seeing as I'm sat here without anything more to say than look at my pretty clothing!! 
So on a set at Whole Wheat, Rudh is taking a smoke break and showing off her new look... I am loving this short hair from monso called Twobi, that I picked up at the current round of Kustom9, and felt the need to pull a look together which works perfectly with this style. So when I realised that this Fetch Zippered Tank and the miss.chelsea Alve leggings looked like a match made in heaven I was a happy girl. The addition of a Slut Collar from Wimey - something that I'd wanted for a long while now by the way - just completed the look. 
A look of the day for me, and a coffee break done... Roll on the end of my shift so I can start doing some real relaxing hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Twobi in Pop (Available until June 10th at Kustom9
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Cigarette: [NikotiN] - Classic Cigarette 
Collar: Wimey - Slut Collar 
Top: [Fetch] - Zippered Tank in Black 
Pants: miss.chelsea - Alva Leggings in Red 
Pose: Image Essentials - Anna 3, Set V1 

No comments:

Post a Comment