Saturday, June 3, 2017

Melting Ice Lollies

As I said yesterday, I am currently on a bit of a break in the UK, visiting family and friends, but I have agreed to log in to work, and so therefore I am online, stuck behind the PC and while I'm here it seems like the perfect opportunity to spend some time talking to you all here. 
It's warm in the UK at the moment, though it seems to be less of a bother while I'm here somehow. I'm on holiday and no matter what it's not gonna get me down - being too hot I mean! 
I'll just kick back and have an ice lolly while I watch the screen to see if anyone needs my help!
I love Ice Lollies... I love all things food related and have built up quite a good collection of foodish things during my time in Second Life. I will say though that I love all things candy sweeties and naughty... This Ice Lolly - a Lime Popsicle from Katat0nik at SaNaRae for those of you that are curious. 
It's so hot though that poor Rudh, much like her ice lolly - which by the way is the British term for a Popsicle - is melting! Even this super cute ripped shirt from Nightmare isn't doing enough to keep her cool, and as beautiful as the Field of Dreams location is, she's not going to be happy until she finds somewhere to cool off... Luckily for her though she may have found the ocean and as soon as this popsicle has been devoured then there is a strong chance that this little living dead girl will be going for a swim!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Scout in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: .random.Matter. - Taeil Choker in Black/Silver 
Top: Nightmare - Ruined Tank 
Lolly: katat0nik - Lime Popsicle (Available until June 18th at SaNaRae
Pose: Signature Pose - Wizzy 

No comments:

Post a Comment