Saturday, June 24, 2017

Dandelion in the Breeze

I'm feeling in a particularly girlie mood today- I've been like that for a few days now, don't know why or what caused it but I know that I feel like being pretty and skipping around in a field of flowers - rather than embracing my usual dead girl skankish style. So before I let the monsters take over completely, it's probably a good time to let the inner girlie out... 
At the beautiful location of NonStop, Rudh took a relaxing walk through the flowers that blew in the breeze. Stopping to pick a Dandelion and blow the seeds into the breeze, breathing in the fresh air for a moment as the weather has finally cooled down just enough to make life a little easier. 
Her outfit is something that she's been wearing a lot in this heat, a gorgeous little Valentina Lace Jumper from Addams, that she's accessorised with a cute Choker Bell necklace from PSYCHO.Byts
Just a few more minutes of peace and rest before I go back to reading that new Monster Book that I picked up... I hope it's not too scary! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - HoneyAna in Reds (Past Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: PSYCHO.Byts - Choker Bell in Pastels 
Flower: [Vaak] - Dandelion Blower 
Outfit: Addams - Valentina Lace Jumper in N*36 
Pose: Signature Pose - Bitch Tits 

No comments:

Post a Comment