Thursday, June 22, 2017

New Dress, New Parasol and a sudden urgent need for CHINESE FOOD!

I feel like doing something pretty today... Don't look so shocked, sometimes it happens. Admittedly not often but I may be sent something by a designer - and although it's not my usual style of attire - I can often say I feel inspired to try something new... Today is one of those days, and today's outfit was helped by the fact that I knew the perfect location for this pretty look... 
For some reason it struck me as a little Asian inspired - I don't know why - perhaps it was the addition of a free gift that came from the designer of this outfit... I couldn't help myself, I slipped into full on Disney Princess mode LOL... 
Walking around in the beautiful set at WHOLE WHEAT, twirling this parasol - which is the free gift from Petite Mort that I mentioned before - singing songs from Disney's Mulan and developing a craving for Chinese Food... Dammit, now I want something sweet and sour! 
The dress - like the parasol - is a new release from Petite Mort, that can be found at the latest round of Trés Chic. Whereas the gift is available in just the one colour, this dress comes in an array of different colours and make such a lovely collection of summer dresses that it was hard to pick the colour. 
I have to cut this short though, I am craving some Chinese Food... I have to go, NOW... LOL

What is she wearing;
Parasol: Petite Mort - Peacock Parasol (Gift Available until July 10th at Trés Chic
Hair: [monso] - Yeri in Red 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: *BOOM* - Precious Bow Choker in Marshmallow 
Dress: Petite Mort - Essmie Dress in Turquoise (Available until July 10th at Trés Chic
Pose: Signature Pose - No Matter 

No comments:

Post a Comment