Friday, May 12, 2017

Time for a little Walk!

Something peaceful but I need to do something that isn't being stuck in the house today... I need to get motivated and I think that maybe a walk in the nature might be a good idea for me. Maybe as soon as I'm done here I will take my RL doggie out for a walk, but until that moment I'm going to get Rudh to do the same... It's walkies time!!!
In SL, Rudh picked up her newest pooch companion, a Splendid Spaniel - from Jian available at The Epiphany until May 15th - and went exploring at a place called Whimberly
Now while we're out walking, I do have to admit that I have a little confession to make to you, it's a confession about my outfit... 
This outfit was a release from Petite Mort for the recently closed round of Trés Chic. YES I KNOW, it's just closed a couple of days ago, BUT the outfit - which is made up of Chiffon Scarf Tops and Flap-Pocket Denim Shorts in a variety of different colours and patterns - will be made available at the mainstore very soon I hope!! It's a perfect mix-n-match Springtime outfit, and if you LOVE looking feminine and pretty, then this is definitely a go to set for you!!! 
Right now, it's time for a walk... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Tempest in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Petite Mort - Chiffon Scarf Top in Blue Floral
Shorts: Petite Mort - Flap-Pocket Denim Shorts in Dy Stnwsh
Pose: Image Essentials - Sultry V1 Pose 2 
Pet: JIAN - Splendid Spaniels in 14 Blenheim Held (Available until May 15th at The Epiphany

No comments:

Post a Comment