Sunday, May 21, 2017

April Showers bring May Flowers

It's a lovely sunny but cool Sunday here in Holland, but I'm not really finding myself able to enjoy it. Last night I did not get enough sleep, and I'm suffering with a feeling of needing to wake up today. I cannot wait until it's bedtime. 
Still it's time to make the most of that lovely Spring weather I guess... Spring is such a pretty season with all the plants coming into flower. There is an abundance of colour and fresh scent and it's just lovely. So with that in mind, today's post is a spring pretty!!! 
All kinds of different things are used to influence my random stylings... Today it's the turn of some gorgeous forsythia flowers. The collection of Forsythia Flowers is a gacha set from LODE - it also includes a different headdress and some decorative display pieces. They are just so pretty and such a lovely colour that I couldn't resist doing something with them hehe... 
Then to go with the flowers I needed a pretty outfit, something light and girlie, that's when this dress and swimsuit came into their use. The dress is one called Raini - from Aluetia - which I decided to wear over a new swimsuit from CHAIN. They seemed to work really well together as an outfit, and when you add the flowers it was just perfect - add to that the gorgeous location at Luanes World and VOILĂ€ pretty look of the day, thank you very much hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Flowers (Crown, Butterflies & Bouquet): LODE - Forsythia Gacha Items 
Hair: Truth - Kora in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face Wound: Ama - Facial Scarification in Visions (Available until May 24th at The Coven
Dress: [Aleutia] - Raini 
Underwear: CHAIN - Fiona Swimsuit in Olive (Available until June 3rd at Whimsical
Pose: Signature Pose - Bitch Tits 

No comments:

Post a Comment