Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Dancer Days Flashbacks!

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time to get a little naughty... I know that shouldn't come as a surprise, but I've been a very good girl for a while now and I want to let out some of the naughty before it explodes out of me with a bang! It's not as naughty as I have been before, and I promise you it's in the name of art designed to show off some of my new stuff!! 
It may look like Rudh on a pole, and well... It is Rudh on a pole, but there is more to it than just a picture of the Living Dead Dolly going back too her roots as a stripper!!! 
Aside from the fact that she has no problem getting naked and showing off to anyone that will dare to look, there is a real reason for her being naked today. 
Two awesome new things came into my possession and I'm showcasing them now, even though it's kinda a flashback to her past as a stripper which I mentioned before. 
Showing Tattoos is something that I'm still really kind of learning about, but it seems easier when there is less of a clothing hindrance LOL... The tattoo on her leg is a newish release from Vestigium, which is available until May 31st at The Darkness Monthly Event, called Fractal. I LOVE tattoos that are fractal or mandala patterns, so this made me a little excited, and that's why I simply couldn't resist getting naked - well very nearly naked anyway - to show it off! 
The reason she is on a pole is actually a new release from a store I love too... This Dance Pole is a release from Violetility at ROMP for May. They made lots of fun new cages - one of which you will get to see in the next few days - but this pole with both dances for male and female dancers, as well as static poses was something that I played with for a while!! Just a shame I had no one to dance for really!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Hairplay in Front Blow Redheads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: Vestigium - Fractal (Available until May 31st at The Darkness Monthly Event
Garter: L.inc - Bitch Garter (No Longer Available!)
Pose & Prop: Violetility - Dance Pole (Available until May 26th at ROMP
Bra: Gumi's Flower Shop - Bras in Bra B 

No comments:

Post a Comment