Friday, May 19, 2017

All I See Is Red Roses

I'm one of those people that creates lots of different looks and photographs them so that I have all kinds of different things ready to ramble on about depending on my mood. Today though is one of those days when I'm looking at all the pictures, thinking to myself "what the hell do I wanna blog today?" I KNOW I wanna do something, but I have no idea what, so you're getting a random look of the day out of me today and I hope that you like it LOL... I know I love what I've chosen, maybe you will too?! 
It's something a little bit dark, a little bit macabre but also in a weird twisted way, it's kinda cute too... It's also making me sing songs from Disney's Alice in Wonderland - the original - about Painting Roses Red LOL... 
The look was one that started because of a dress. A dress by a designer that was taking a bit of an SL design break, but couldn't resist dipping her top in the water again for The Dark Style Fair - which runs until May 22nd by the way. I cannot say that I blame her, I mean I get itchy when I don't blog, so no wonder she came out of design hiatus to create a little something that scratches that itch!
OK, enough rambling, the dress in question is one by adoness called Mortalia. It comes in a range of different colours - on black but the colour variation in in the Roses just so you know - and it features an adorable skeleton and rose design, which as you may have guessed is where the rose thing came in LOL...
Then I simply had to accessories with more roses, including the awesome "All I see" Eye Accessory from Ama, which you can also get your hands on at The Dark Style Fair, and some pretty roses that accessories this La Bella Donna Hair from Clawtooth.
It was at that point that I decided I needed to hunt for a background... I found the perfect place. It's a little wedding chapel tucked away down a back alley at WHOLE WHEAT and it's FULL of roses!!! It was a match made in heaven for my outfit LOL...
One last thing before I leave... Am I mean enough to share the Alice in Wonderland song that's been stuck in my head since I made this picture?? YES, Yes I am!!!
What is she wearing;
Hair: Clawtooth - La Bella Donna in Outrageous
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Eyes & Make-Up: Ama - All I see (Available until May 22nd at The Dark Style Fair 4)
Dress: adoness - Mortalia Dress in Love Rose (Available until May 22nd at The Dark Style Fair 4)
Pose: Image Essentials - Anna 8, V2 Set (Available until May 31st at Designer Showcase)

No comments:

Post a Comment