Sunday, May 28, 2017

A Cupcake Workout

I'm having a lazy Sunday. It's HOT here again today, although not as hot as it has been so I'm working a bit harder than I have to get things ready for a trip back home to visit my parents! It's a proper work out in this heat though, I'm working up a sweat and everything!! Have to keep stopping for cold glasses of water! 
I've never really been keen on the gym, I know that some people love it but for me it's not something I'm very keen on... Rudh on the other hand is OK there, she's a bit of a freak about most things and likes being fit as she's gotta keep herself looking awesome, but some days, her and I have a very similar attitude to things... 
One workout away from a Cupcake more like... She was working out at the Alpha Gym, and suddenly it dawned on her... She needed Cupcakes! 
Dressed in some very 80's Party Time glam work out gear - not sure that Disorderly & MoonAmore meant it this way but hey it is what it is lol - while the work out instructor was able to Rewind the music tape, Rudh decided on a little work out of her own... A work out of the jaw while she ate this awesome yummy looking cake from Lost Junction's Cupcake Menagerie - which is available until May 31st at The Gacha Garden!! 
That's more my kind of work out!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Kare (May Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit, Glasses & Bracelets: DISORDERLY & MoonAmore - 80's Party Time Gacha Items (Available until June 10th at Rewind)
Cake: Lost Junction - Cupcake Menagerie in Bubblegum the Unicorn SOI (Available until May 31st at The Gacha Garden)
Pose: Signature Pose - China In Your Hand 

No comments:

Post a Comment