Wednesday, April 19, 2017

"Got any Aces & 8's HellBone?"

Today is HellBone and My RL three year wedding anniversary! I've been married to this very attractive set of pixels RL driver for three long years and boy the things that we've faced together in both worlds! Not gonna go into all those things now, it's just one thing after another but instead of having the time to do something cute and romantic for our anniversary picture, Hell has been fairly busy... Watching a set of "backstabbers" that seem to not know the meaning behind the idea of Back Stabbing! 
So I joined him during his surveillance, and well I got bored of watching liars, so maybe I distracted him playing a little game?!
Nothing kinky, he's not into that kinda fun in SL lol... Dirty bastards for thinking that way - though I don't blame you because that's where my mind would have gone too! We had a quiet game of cards in the car, as he sat watching the birth of yet another "100L MC" by yet another Wannabe MC President with know idea about what they are doing. 
The pose is actually one from Come Soon called "Full House", that's available at the current Pose Fair. So many different poses all in one location, it's hard to choose which to use, but this one by Come Soon is definitely one of my favourites at the event. 
It's a great spot for a little surveillance! I wonder if HellBone has a hand full of Aces & 8s?! I wonder if he's about to stab me in the back LOL... Oh wait no he's not gonna hit me, he's just gonna bring the smackdown - he's got deadman's hands!! LOL! 

What is she wearing;
(I don't have HellBone's outfit listed here, but if you want to know anything about his look please feel free to ask me!) 
Hair: Magika - Lush in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: villena - Vest & Crop Top in Sage 
Pants: Blueberry - Grace in Denim Faded D 
Pose: Come Soon - Full House (Available until April 29th at Pose Fair 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment