Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Exploring the Shadows

I looked back through my ramblings this morning to see what I've done, what I've learnt and how far I've come in my SL during the past few months and boy do I seem to have a million different personalities. My mind seems to be all over the place, but there are so many weird and wonderful characters that I simply couldn't pick a favourite! 
Though one thing was missing with all of these characters, and SOMEHOW - though please don't ask me how - I managed to get it back!! MY SHADOWS ARE WORKING AGAIN YAY!!!!!
I decided to go for a walk at the amazing Woodbury Falls with my shadow, through the dark and scary dead place... Not the best place to walk in the fading light of day, but I wasn't alone I had my shadow with me, and trust me you will be seeing my shadow a LOT more over the next few months! 
While I have that as my most exciting piece of news, I cannot forget to share with you a new release that I was wearing in this picture too...
These jeans are that exciting thing! A brand new release from Nightmare for the Depraved Nation Thrift Shop 15, these are the Eire Jeans in Lace! Don't like them in Lace, no problem they are available in 4 different designs but they are all AWESOME. Look good on any bottom and very cute too! Don't believe me, check out the ad, and then run along like good girlies to grab some... 


What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Honest in Fatpack (Group Gift)  
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Hoodie: Aux - Hoodie in Goat Dark (No Longer Available!)
Pants: Nightmare - Eire Jeans in Lace (Available until April 30th at Depraved Nation Thrift Shop 15
Pose: Image Essentials - Sultry 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment