Thursday, April 13, 2017

Cinders wants to be Free

Housework is boring... Being a housewife is boring... It leads to my imagination going crazy with thoughts of fairytale princesses that are stuck at home doing chores... 
As well as doing house work today, I've been slowly going through my hoard, doing a much needed inventory spring clean, and I'm finding things that I had totally forgotten - things in some cases that I was sent to blog! I'm a very bad girl, but I promise I will make up for it!! 
To go with the Fairytale Princess dreaming, and the housework thing... I am going to do something a little cinders... 
I was able to get my hands on this awesome glass slipper and knife decorative item from Paper Moon during the last round of Enchantment - and I hang my head in shame to say that I totally forgot I had it! I am very sorry to Paper Moon's creator and I promise I will make it up to you somehow, not sure how but I will make it up to you! These Paper Moon items are available at the mainstore. 
This little Cinderella tried to cut her toe off to fit into the glass slipper, it didn't help it to fit, but she must really hate doing chores even more than I do if she'd got to this extreme. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: BESOM - Poker Face in Fatpack #2 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: [Forge] - Slave Cuff Necklace in Black 
Chest Wound: Ama - Whipped Chest & Back in OUCH 
Dress: Adi's Stuff - Mesh Slave Rags 
Pose: Signature Pose - Debatable, Pose Set 25 
Dustpan: Paper Moon - Cinderella Story Set Item in Ash Pan Dirty 
Slipper: Paper Moon - Cinderella Story Set Item in To fit in the Slipper 
Blood: AsteroidBox - Part of Removed Heart Set 

No comments:

Post a Comment