Sunday, April 2, 2017

Burger Girl and the PsyFood

For some reason when I got up this morning and decided to take a photo of Rudh, I was forgetting the craziness that runs through my brain before I've had any wake up juice - coffee for people that have no idea what I'm referring to - so it doesn't really surprise me that after a night of weird dreams and a feeling of hunger as I wake, that my mind drifts to food?! 
Not entirely sure how thoughts of food, lead me in this direction, but there is a very plausible reason... I think?! 
One of my favourite clothing stores - WONDERLOST - is celebrating their 2 year anniversary this week with a mahoosive sale. Everything in store is 50% off - with the exceptions of Gachas and Gift Cards I should say - until April 8th just pay the price and receive half back, simple right? The store is packed full of lovely things that make awesome fun basics in any wardrobe - they can be dressed up or down and each piece is a little bit of sass in it's own way! 
How does that fit with the "BugerGirl Super Hero" I hear you asking... WELL... This awesome Bodysuit - "Nora Bodysuit" - is actually a WONDERLOST creation! Told you they make fun stuff right?!
Accessoried with things in that icky Burger Sauce coloured goodies, as well as more than a couple of burgerish pretties, she's pulled her hair up and added a visor for good measure - just like they have sometimes in fast food restaurants. She flies into diners - like the one at PSY CITY SEA SIDE - with her PsyFood companion by her side to steal people's french fries! 

What is she wearing;
Hair Bow & Bow Tie: Atomic - Burger Time 
Hair & Hat: #Foxy - Fries Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Cape: Caboodle - Witch Cape RARE 
Bracelet: CandyDoll - Hamburger Bangle in RARE 
Bodysuit: WONDERLOST - Nora Bodysuit in Burger 
Boots: #EMPIRE - Scilla 
Pose: Signature Pose - I'm On Air, Pose Set 25 
Pets: Moon Amore - PsyFood Gacha Items 

No comments:

Post a Comment