Sunday, April 23, 2017

Beauty Nightmares

It's been a while since I've done anything somewhat strange - I KNOW that most of my pictures tend to have a hint of the crazies, but I mean more than usual - and I wanted to spend some time playing dress up and making a fantastical creature since it's something that always makes me smile and feel better about myself. 
Today I was able to get my hands on something that shouldn't really have been so kookie and abnormal, but somehow ended up doing exactly that. What started with a sexy looking bodysuit rapidly became a crazy character in my mind, and well... as per usual, the rest is Rudhish History! 
So let's start at the beginning, this whole outfit started out because I was able to get my hands on this soon to be released - at the upcoming Dark Style Fair, which by the way I will no doubt be talking about at a later stage when the event opens on May 1st - bodysuit called Android 18 from Nightmare! These bodysuits will be available in three different options - TriBlack, seen here, TriWhite and Plain - but you have to wait just a little longer as they will not be available until May 1st. Also available from Nightmare at the event will be a set of Android 18 tattoos - not shown, but still cool to see - which includes a chest piece that sits over the heart and has various images for it's centre. I'll attach copies of the original ads below to give you a better idea of what you get - as I'm so awesomely helpful sometimes!
Yet one thing lead to another with this look... First the Android body suit, and the positioning of the chest piece because something robotic - or perhaps Frankenstein's Bride ish?! This then lead on to the though of her having had her heart removed since having the chest piece say "Error" was an option, so I needed a wound and well... One Surgery became a need for more beauty touch ups! I cannot explain the need for just one eye though... I guess that was down to the whole monsterish nature, and the fact that the perfect place for all of these operations just happened to be Dr.Frankenstein's lab - a WHOLE WHEAT?! 
Weird I KNOW lol, but just let my mind roll with it, and I hope that it brings a smile to your face in one way or another... If this doesn't work, then wait until May 1st, because I'm sure that the back of this very sexy bodysuit will DEFINITELY be a cause for a smile!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Kyoko in Reds 
Mask: Schadenfreude - Cyclops Mask 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: Zombie Suicide - Neck Stitches 
Tattoo: antielle - Beauty Clinic in Suction RARE (No Longer Available!)
Chest Wound: antielle - Beauty Clinic in Chest Refill (No Longer Available!)
Chest Attachment: Nightmare - Android 18 in Chest Piece (Coming soon between May 1st - 22nd at The Dark Style Fair 4)
Bodysuit: Nightmare - Android 18 Suit in TriBlack (Coming soon between May 1st - 22nd at The Dark Style Fair 4)
Bracelets: Kibitz - Grunge Accessories in Jelly Bangles (Available in April's Bishbox) 
Hand Chain: Ama - Simplicity Hand Chain (Available until May 1st at Lost & Found
Pose: Image Essentials - Sultry v1, Pose 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment