Monday, March 6, 2017

Dinner's On Me Tonight!

Oops I have made a bit of a booboo, and I really hope that it doesn't get me into any trouble! 
I don't know if anyone else is the same but I like to set things up to blog in advance, making sure that I have a few posts so I can pick and choose what I want to share depending on my mood for that day. Things that need to be shared by a certain date are dated and it's usually a pretty good system, but this morning I found something that I had forgotten!! Dammit! 
I'll share it with you now in the hope that things will be moved to the mainstore, but before I do, to the Big Bear Gui Andretti... I'M SORRY I MISSED THIS!!! I'll make it up to you, dinner is on me!
Literally on me!! Sushi anyone?
The Sushi Table Pose Sets were available from Come Soon at the recently closed MadPea International Food Fair, and were made up of three different Nyotaimori style poses for couples. YES I know that I'm on my own once again in a Come Soon Pose, but if you look down just a little lower you will see the original ad for the pose, and you can see how the guy fits in!
I added a couple of extra décor items, including flowers, and the cute [[RH]] Japanese Ice Green Tea Set, but the sushi is all included and the set is as usual really cool, so if you're feeling hungry but wanting to snap some shots... Maybe this is the pose prop for you?!
What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - HoneyAna in Reds (Current Group Gift)
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Pose: Come Soon - Sushi Table Set in Pose 3
Tea Set: [[RH]] - Japanese Ice Green Tea 

No comments:

Post a Comment