Friday, February 10, 2017

The best kind of Valentine

As much as I am trying to ignore it, there is no getting past the fact that Valentine's Day is coming, and, unlike Halloween or Christmas, there is no chance that I am getting excited for it... I'm a Valentine's Scrooge... BAH HUMBUG lol! 
Valentine's seems to have become a little overrated, and I mean I'm not against the idea of celebrating love but I personally feel it should be something done every day, not one day a year with the purchase of cards and over-priced flowers. 
Although sometimes a card can be fun I guess... 
Especially if you are sharing an anti-Valentine!
Nantra made some brilliantly fun Valentines or Anti-Valentines poses for their Gacha machine at The Gacha Garden. The V-Cards Poses come in a variety of different poses, with some couple poses and solo props. This is pose 2, and it comes with a fan to make a girl look coy, but me being me I left the fan in the box and grabbed a girl's favourite Valentine instead... I'm sure I don't need to point out what that is - but a shout out to (epia) is needed anyway! 
It's my Anti-Valentine for the season, sure someone might enjoy getting a card like this but what's more is it may be the only one that I see this year, so I had to have fun with it!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Amuse Me in HUD 02
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Lipstick Mark: #adored - xxx lipstick kisses in #6 
Dress: Dead Dollz - Killer Queen in Black 
Riding Crop: elymode - Riding Crop 2015 in Black 
Dildo: (epia) - Dildo 
Wounds: Ama - Whipped Ass and Thighs 
Boots: N-Core - Rogue in Black 
Pose & Prop: {NANTRA} - V-cards in Pose 2 (Available until February 28th at The Gacha Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment