Wednesday, February 8, 2017

The Beauty Of The Snow

It got very cold again in Holland yesterday - as it did in many parts of Europe - but this morning we wake up to a layer of thin, but still most definitely there, SNOW!
I don't mind snow on RL on days like today, when I don't need to leave the house but I get so scared of slipping over when it's icy that it becomes a bit of a problem if I ever have to leave the house in it... LOL thank goodness I don't like somewhere that's prone to snow and lots of it, right?!
In SL it's completely different... You cannot fall over unless you really want to LOL... Plus walking around wearing hardly anything isn't going to give you frostbitten bits!! 
Sometimes the snow scenes in SL even seem to have a magical effect, and I find myself dragged into the fairytale corners of my imagination! 
As with any good fairy story, It all starts with a Smile, and the donning of a magical crown of Thorns and Grace - flower hair accessories from LODE - on the head of a lost and lonely damsel... 
More thorns wrapped around her neck, silvering as they grew to form a perfect Nature Collar - from Tabou - while the snowflakes kissed her cheeks and eyelashes. 
I don't know the fairytale, I don't know where it ends but on this day, when the fresh snow covered the ground, as our maiden walked through the dappled light she felt a change in herself. A Bonding to the Goddess of Nature, a freezing of time and space... Not a sound was made as she drifted through the forest... Worshipping the beauty of the snow... 

What is she wearing;
Thorns: *LODE* - Head Accessory in Thorns and Grace Big Crown in Green (Available until February 15th at Shiny Shabby)
Flowers: *LODE* - Head Accessory in Thorns and Grace Crown in White (Available until February 15th at Shiny Shabby
Hair: Doe - Saki in Essentials RARE 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Snow: Izzie's - Face Snow 
Choker: TABOU - The Nature Collar 
Pose: Signature Pose - Worship, Pose Set 23 

1 comment: