Monday, February 13, 2017

Maybe these Shoes will help?!

Another week that is filled with uncertainty... Time for me to try and find piece of mind in other places, and for now at least I think Second Life is a good place for me to find that. At least that's what I am hoping for anyway - you never know, drama seems to have the ability to raise it's ugly head in horrible places. 
Also seeing as it's so close to Valentine's Day, I think it is time for me to stop being so cute and girlie and start being a bit of a bad girl... I'm going to pull on a sexy little outfit and strap on some very high heels. It's time for a girl to have some fun!!
A bed that's made to look rustic and cute, but with rings attached, it's just that little hint of naughtiness. The bed is one from Violetility called the Court of Love Bed, and it's available until February 28th at We <3 RP
In my cute little black, and barely there outfit, I needed to strap on some gorgeous and slightly kinky shoes from KOKOIA - which you too can pick up at the still running Fetish Fair until February 17th! 
If finding a Valentine didn't work for Cinderella, I wonder if it will work for the bad girl in me?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Irena in Reds (Past Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: M.O.D.A.N.M.E.S.H - Leather Top in Black 
Skirt: {ViSion} - S&F Skirt Jade V1 in Black 
Shoes: {KOKOIA} - Sadie Shoes (Available until February 17th at Fetish Fair
Pose: Signature Pose - Sensation, Pose Set 23 
Bed: Violetility - Court of Love Bed (Available until February 2th at We <3 RP

No comments:

Post a Comment