Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Heart Removal

The month of Love is officially over as of the end of today, and it seems like a long wait now till the next "holiday" which is Easter. Although I'm still having a wonderful time visiting my parents at the moment, I can't resist doing something a little dark and macabre today, purely and simply to say goodbye to the month of Love LOL... I'm a bit twisted sometimes, aren't I? 
Since the month of Love is almost over, Rudh will no longer be needing her borrowed heart - what use is a borrowed heart to a Living Dead Doll anyway?! 
It was about time that she had it surgically removed! 
It's OK though, it's being preserved in a bottle - that you can see neatly resting by the removal tool on the table with her - thanks to the Mad Doctors at AsteroidBox. I do wish they hadn't left things in such a mess though, Rudh isn't the most angelic of sleepers and you never know when she's going to wake up... Maybe they should have strapped her down?! 
Is it weird that it seems more normal to see her dead and bloody like this, than wearing clothing?! The Lingerie Set from [I<3F] is so very cute, but now it's totally covered in blood, it's going to have a need for some serious washing! 
I guess Valentine's does have it's plus points, there is always something good that comes from the gory and depraved Anti-Valentines hehe... Roll on the Easter Bunny, I wonder what dead things will come from that LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: *ARGRACE* - KOHAKU in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Blood: Izzie's - Face & Body Blood & Wounds 
Scar: antielle - Beauty Clinic in Chest Refill (No Longer Available!)
Lingerie: [I<3F] - Lingerie (Poll Item Feb) 
Pose: Signature Pose - I don't know me anymore 
Bottle & Tool: AsteroidBox - Removed Heart (Available until February 28th at A Vampire Heart
Table: [ContraptioN] - Embalming Stretcher 
Stool: Lewd - Tattoist Stool Decor (Part of a Set) 
Utensils: [ContraptioN] - Embalmer's Tools 

No comments:

Post a Comment