Friday, February 3, 2017

Angels gaze in Wonder

I need something of a distraction today, life took a very strange and not so nice turn yesterday - although it should have been a happy day as it was HellBone's RL Birthday - but such is life and "Sod's Law" that I got some news which threw the mood into a different direction. I really don't know what to do with myself today, so the perfect distraction and entertainment of PHOTOGRAPHY and BLOGGING comes to mind... 
Then like a kid at Christmas, or someone that's never seen the sights before, I get overly excited and my mind is at ease... 
Of course because I say about never having seen the sights before my mind goes into over drive.
This time I am playing around in my gorgeous new Angel Outfit that comes in separate parts from the Angelberry Gacha machine by Blueberry at the current round of The Epiphany. These gorgeous wings look amazing and they move so prettily because they are Bento enabled!
This pretty little angel gazes in wonder, a smile on her face, as she sees a merry-go-round for the first time ever... The StoryBrooke Gardens opened to the Angels one day a year, and for the first time ever this angel was shocked by something new!

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Kingdoms Gacha Item in Ice Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit (Including Wings): Blueberry - Angelberry Gacha Items (Available until February 15th at The Epiphany)
Halo: Blueberry - Angelberry Gacha Items in  Common Halo Shine (Available until February 15th at The Epiphany
Pose: Signature Poses - Jewellery 005 

No comments:

Post a Comment