Sunday, February 19, 2017

A walk round the Farm

Eeeeeeh, Oh my gosh, last night was a blast... Avenged Sevenfold weren't that great if I'm totally honest as you couldn't really hear the vocals over the music, but Disturbed!! Wow Disturbed were flippin' brilliant! However, I don't know where it came from but last night I woke up feeling like I was being stabbed in the head, a migraine from no where!! So this morning I plan on taking things very, very gently... Starting with a walk on the farm... 
All of that fresh air, that peace, the gentle hubbub of farm life, and some very cute animals can be found at the lovely location of Costa Blanco.
The outfit that she's wearing is just perfect for the way I feel right for how I feel right now. It's a gorgeous combination outfit that is available in mix-n-match pieces from Petite Mort at Tres Chic
I walked along, made a friend and hopefully soon my headache will ease! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - JoJo in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Cardigan & Top: Petite Mort - Maxi Cardigan in Forest (Available until March 10th at Tres Chic
Jeans: Petite Mort - Patch Bellbottoms in Drty Medwash (Available until March 10th at Tres Chic
Pose: Signature Pose - Daunted, Pose Set 24 
Pig: Jian - Barnyard Buddies in Org Spotted Piglet Companion 

No comments:

Post a Comment