Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The Milkshake brings the Rudh to the Bar!

I've been more than a little bit gloomy recently, yesterday was the pinnacle of that, and so after some VERY much needed sleep last night I am trying to remain positive. It's a strange enough day for me anyway today, since it's the first Wednesday that I have been in the office in a such a long time, but after today I don't need to come into the office for 4 days!
So this morning I decided to celebrate, I treated myself to one of those fancy coffees that cost a fortune, taste good and are only ever luke warm, and wandered to work on this very cold and frosty morning...
Rudh on the other hand had ideas of her own, she was going to enjoy a day that wasn't in the minus figures, a day she could wear shorts, and although she like me started her day with a trip to the coffee house, she choose a fancy milkshake and a cookie - because calories don't affect her LOL...
Rudh's coffee house is located in the pretty city of Le Sixieme Sens, and it was here that she was able to grab one of the awesome brocante milkshakes that had been imported from The Epiphany.
For the latest round of The Epiphany, brocante have created a collection of water bottles, but I love the Milkshakes which are actually the exclusives for the event. To get your hands on these exclusives you will need to have earnt points which can be won by trading in unwanted prizes - 25 points will get you one of the Exclusive Items!
She's also lucky that even though it's freezing in RL and I end up dressed like I'm wearing my entire wardrobe, she can get away with wearing next to nothing because she never feels the cold in SL. So as I mentioned before, shorts from Addams made up part of her look for the day. They went so well with the cute Andi WorkiT Top, that I'd forced her to buy from Vinyl at this month's Collabor88.
Still maybe I should make her walk away from those enticing looking cookies, otherwise that work out top will be put to use in an actual work out LOL...

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Kati in Reds (January Group Gift)
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Collar: CURELESS & DISORDERLY - Trapped Collar in Dead
Necklace: DAZED - Everly Collar
Top: Vinyl - Andi WorkiT Top in Grey (Available until February 6th at Collabor88)
Drink: brocante - Water Bottle in Vanilla Milkshake Epiphany Exclusive (Available until February 15th at The Epiphany)
Shorts: Addams - Electra Denim Shorts in Washed
Boots: REIGN - Mishi Thigh High Boots in Gray
Pose: Image Essentials - Heaven 2 (Available until January 31st at Designer Showcase)

No comments:

Post a Comment