Sunday, January 22, 2017

Something is changing...

Over the last couple of days I've been posting things that are a little bit naughty, and today I am going to do something totally different for a change of pace... Sorry to all the people that love the naughty, but today I'm going to be a little more fantasy of a different sort hehe. 
There is something dark and mysterious going on with me today, I'v been changed by a mark on my face that appeared over night and now I hear something sinister calling me. I'm not sure what it is yet, but it when I looked in the mirror and saw the drastic changes that I'd undergone in my sleep last night, I felt an evil laugh building up inside of me, ready to burst free... 
This strange new scarring on my face is tingling, a buzz seems to be coming from the deep scar on my forehead, and I have to do some research to find out what it is... Until then I cannot help but marvel at my amazing new horns - a release from PSYCHO.Byts for the Stormwood Hills Event - and the transformation to my eyes - thanks to Suicidal Unborn.
There is definitely some kind of strange mystical transformation taking place, I will have to do some more investigating to let you know what is going on... 

What is she wearing;
Horns: PSYCHO.Byts - Armor Dragon Horns in Bronze (Available until January 25th at Stormwood Hills)
Hood & Hair: Spellbound - Murder of Crows I in Chapter II: Sky
Face Wound: CURELESS - Curse of Cain
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn - Phantom Eyes V.2
Veins: The Horror! - Corpse Scars & Bruises in Veined 
Piercing: Suicidal Unborn - Medusa Piercing 
Mouth Blood: Ghost'Ink - Be Bloody in Outcast Make-Up 
Choker: Moon Elixir - Raven Skull Choker 
Scarf: CURELESS - The Twelfth Night Gacha Item in Alpine Fur BROWN 
Pose: Image Essentials - Heaven 2 (Available until January 31st at Designer Showcase

No comments:

Post a Comment