Monday, January 30, 2017

Romance in a Dream

Once again it is Monday Morning, and once again I was rudely awoken but not by my alarm clock this time. OH NO, my alarm clock was being a caring but annoying pain in the ass this morning by somehow deciding not to go off. I was only awoken because Hell rolled over and looked at the clock before rudely announcing that it was 6.30AM! Now I'm at work floating along because I didnt have a chance to wake up properly!
It's not fair because I was having a very lovely dream... Being romanced in some gorgeous mediterranean location...
I cant remember the little details of the dream but it was so pretty and I definitely woke up feeling all warm and fuzzy.
I'm sure it was in a romantic, pretty location, a little like that of Terra D'OmbrA, and I'm sure I was wearing something pretty - not quite like the dress that Rudh is wearing which is a Petite Mort Cosette Bubble Hem Dress that is available until February 10th at Tres Chic - but something pretty none the less.
Now if only I could be allowed to go back to sleep and forget the day, I need to get back to that dream!

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Sugar in Reds (Past Group Gift)
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Necklace: CHAIN - Monica Choker
Dress: Petite Mort - Cosette Bubble Hem Dress in Periwinkle (Available until February 10th at Tres Chic)
Shoes: REIGN - Oakley Heels
Pose: Image Essentials - Sashay 1

No comments:

Post a Comment